All content of our web site (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software) is the property of Camille Louise Jewellery and is protected by Switzerland and international copy-right laws. You may electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this web site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to placing an order or shopping with www.camillelouise-jewellery. com. Any other use of our web site, including reproduction and internet links, is strictly prohibited without our prior written permission.
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names of Camille Louise Jewellery and our affi-liates may not be used without our written permission.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information about you when you create an account, make a purchase, use the interactive areas of our Services, invite a friend to use our Services, sign up to receive communications from us, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include, but are not limi-ted to, your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, shopping prefe-rences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide, including in-formation that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under any applicable law (“personal information”).
USE OF INFORMATION
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information:
We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited be-fore navigating to our Services.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web bea-cons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and cam-paign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
• Location Information from Your Mobile Device:
When you visit the Services from your mobile device, we may collect and store your location information if you enable your device to send it to us. Collection of this information may improve the provision of the Services. We may use information, including personal information, for various purposes, including to:
• Operate and improve our Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative mes-sages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Camille Louise, our affiliates and subsidiaries, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
SHARING OF INFORMATION
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, such as our payment processing providers;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Camille Louise Jewellery or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, litigation or similar proceeding, in which personal infor-mation about the users of our Services is among the assets transferred; and
• With your consent or at your direction. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove that informa-tion and terminate the child’s account. In addition, if you learn that your child who is under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. SECURITY Camille Louise Jewellery takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
YOUR CHOICES DO NOT TRACK
“Do Not Track” is a preference you can set in your browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you. The Services do not respond to Do Not Track settings. In addition, we cannot assure you that all third parties servicing or placing ad-vertisements on the Services will honor your Do Not Track request.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by accessing your account on the website or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to deactivate your ac-count, please access your account from the website or email us at email@example.com, but we may retain your account information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes on our servers. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or re-ject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Camille Louise by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional com-munications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.